Join Rudy in McClean, VA at Dream Yoga Studio for an evening class on April 3, 2014 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. If you are a yoga teacher, enjoy a unique opportunity to up-level your skills for teaching Gentle Yoga in a weekend training April 4-6! Early Bird rate through March 20th!
April 3, 2014 Gentle Yoga Class: Dissolve Stiffness and Stress
For all. Excellent for beginners and inspiring for experienced practitioners and yoga teachers.
April 4-6, 2014 Gentle Yoga Teacher Training 15 hours: The Subtlety, Strategies, Science, and Skills
For yoga teachers of any and all traditions.
at Dream Yoga Studio and Wellness Center in McLean, VA
Come to get insight and inspiration. Receive the gift of connecting with your peers. Practice teach in an atmosphere of encouragement and support. This training is a unique opportunity for teachers—and others who want to lead Gentle Yoga experiences—to explore:
- What are the elements of an excellent Gentle Yoga class?
- What are appropriate Gentle Yoga postures, pranayama and meditation techniques?
- Who comes to a Gentle Yoga class?
- And what do they need? (What conditions, fears & limitations do they bring?)
- The current Science of Yoga for common physical conditions.
You will refine your teaching skills & learn how to:
- Guide safe, accessible and profound yoga for every body.
- Heighten body awareness, restore flexibility, build stability & enhance mobility.
- Help your students expand their pain-free range of motion & safely strengthen.
- Take your students deeper in their practice, with greater ease.
- Guide smooth transitions between poses.
- Assist: Hands on? Hands off?
- Build a stronger connection with your students.
Participants will receive a Gentle Yoga Teacher Training Manual that includes Gentle Yoga postures and modifications, warm-ups, pranayama, meditation techniques, and more.
Fri Apr 4, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Sat Apr 5, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Sun Apr 6, 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: Dream Yoga Studio & Wellness Center is an independently-owned and operated Kripalu Affiliate Studio-the only one in the D.C. Metropolitan area. Located in the heart of downtown McLean, Virginia, convenient to Tysons Corner, the 495 Beltway, and the George Washington Parkway at 1485 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 104, McLean, VA 22101
Luann Fulbright, Director & Professionally Certified Yoga Instructor & Yoga Therapist
Or to register by phone call the studio phone: 703-448-YOGA (9642) or Luann’s home office: 703-917-0067
to the top